Thursday, April 8, 2010

Austin's GRADUATION!!!

It's OFFICIAL!!! Austin is graduating on May 10th at the Pavilion at 7:00pm!!! OH HALLELUJAH! I don't know if this is more anticipated then our wedding was or not. :) I was so excited I opened the delivery box for Austin. Now I am anxiously waiting for him to get home so we can fill them out and mail them!

This is what happens when I have too many days off... too many sweets. Good thing there is a treadmill not too far away.

GOOD NEWS #2! Simmons homes is starting the footings on our house in 8-10 days! So exciting!

until later-
chan

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Since you're a responsible adult now that your married, you going to be bring me, your little sister that still needs instruction some of those yummy treats....?!

Shanelle said...

woo hoo go austin!! We got the invite the other day, and talia wanted the picture....shes a mess!

Matt Rodgers said...

Those little peanut butter thingies were SUPER! ;)