Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TRIVIA: Multiple Choice

**Today's Trivia Question**


Question: For whom did Chantelle and Lashel prepare these plates?
Note: Roast, Mashed Potatoes, AND Gravy

a) Austin, Matthew, & Andrew Howard
b) Starving pygmies in New Guinea
c) New next-door neighbors
d) The three most spoiled dogs on the planet (Rem, Kins, & Mercedes)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The answer is D!!

Shocking huh?!? lol

Actually, I do need to give them a little credit....they cooked dinner for us guys on Sunday evening and WOW it was REALLY good. Just couldn't help but make fun of their owner/dog relationship. For some reason I don't think they learned it on their own....LOL.

And btw......thanks for all the laughs Andrew and Matt........I think that was the hardest we've laughed in a LONG time! Have to do it again soon!

AR

2 comments:

Matt Rodgers said...

Yep! Great fun on Sunday night! My stomach was hurting from laughing so hard! Chan- I WAS NOT GIGGLING! Jerk! haha! :)

Suz said...

As I was trying to determine the correct answer, I said to myself "Please, tell me it wasn't the dogs?!" Should have known!!!