Friday, January 21, 2011

My birthday at work...

Who wants to spend their birthday at work... not me. But surprisingly it was a really good day.

It started out with Austin getting up early with me and taking me to work (so I wouldn't have to drive on the roads). That was really sweet! We did have to work short staffed because one of our nurses ended up in a ditch on the drive in to work. But that still wasn't that bad.

I made a haul... Austin brought me in flowers, balloons, and STARBUCKS. My parents sent flowers and balloons. Plus my boss bought me lunch from Pei Wei and one of my nursing friends brought me another Starbucks.... plus all the little treats and birthday wishes from everyone. I was sitting behind these balloons, everyone kept walking by and saying "is it your birthday?".... duh people, that's what the balloons say. hahaha.

And my phone blew up. I don't think I have ever had that many text messages and phone calls in one day.... THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!





Can't wait until tonight.... we are celebrating with our family at PF Changs... my favorite.
-CHANTELLE

1 comments:

Daniel James and Natasha Alyse Copeland said...

:(:(:( Why does everyone have to celebrate while I have to work...:( :( oh well...have lots of fun!!!