Friday, April 22, 2011

New addition to the family......

Nope....not a baby...give us 5 or 6 more years. ;)

She's a few weeks younger than shadow...boxer mix.....sweetest dog ever. It's wonderful......yea amazing how much Shadow has calmed down since we got the new one!! :) Hopefully she's done shredding our trees, plants, nerves, etc. Only bad thing......I now have double duty on the pooper-scooper..............blech.

What should we name our new dog?

The little beggars...

We planned on buying the new one her OWN dog house, but......this is how they've greeted us each morning...

3 comments:

Marissa Wilson said...

Aww she's so adorable! I wish I could have met her the other night when y'all brought her over! :( can't believe I have TWO niecedogs now! Yay ;) now for a real niece or nephew...or twins?! =D lol

Did y'all forget about Deborah Pattie, Billy Dean, etc?! :O lol my vote is Margo...just don't tell Shelby ;) lol. She wants to name her kid that (in the future lol)...

Deborah R. said...

Ha! I'm voting for Margo...
But I don't care either way. She's a really sweet dog and they both are welcome at "Mimi's" any time! Lol

Shelby Christine said...

I have Always wanted a boxer!!!!! I'm so jealous!!!

Out of the names you chose I would pick Margo but as Marissa said... That's what I want to name my child in the far away future!!!!! I've always loved that name!!