Friday, June 18, 2010

~SIX WHOLE MONTHS~

We made it six months without killing each other and without expecting a JR. lol
Our 6 mo anniversay dinner.... and that's NOT boxed mac-n-cheese. ALL homemade.
Austin just brought the top of our wedding cake home. Kitty had it stored in her freezer. It looks a little worse for the wear. :) Those holes are from the roses. We decided to have it on our 6 mo instead of waiting a year and boy am I glad we did... It is only a little freezer burnt. I can only imagine what it will taste like in another six months.




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODAY TO MY MOM & DAD (26 yrs)
and my GRANDMA & GRANDPA MEYERS (lots and lots of yrs)!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww that made me tear up. Happy Anniversary kids. I am very proud of you and love you both bunches.

lm

Anonymous said...

Hi kids. Wow your house has taken shape. I can just imagine your excitement. Nothing like moving into a new house.

You have some great camp pictures too. The kids will remember this for a long time.

love ya Grams