Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The "BIG" Quake


EARTHQUAKE?!?



Wow...an earthquake in Oklahoma! First they said it was a 4.3....then a 4.5....then a 5.1.........who knows?? All I know is that it was kinda weird when I noticed my desk shaking and my monitor rattling. A constant stream of people were calling in to the radio stations to give their experience of the quake. After hours of "live team coverage" of this "BIG" earthquake...I thought it'd be appropriate to make fun of the hype by creating a t-shirt..........nothing like sarcasm! :) I'm sure I could market these to AM-740KRMG listeners! lol




-FRONT-


-BACK-


2 comments:

Matt Rodgers said...

PRICELESS! When I first saw that I was thinking, "SERIOUSLY? You've got to be kidding me!" You could end up famous like the "Don't Hate the 918" dude!

Marissa Wilson said...

I would buy one!! :) That was pretty crazy, though! Except I didn't realize it was an earthquake until an hour AFTER it happened! I just thought the projector was shaking! :)