Friday, October 1, 2010

It's coming up!

Our anniversary is only two short months away. I can't believe that a whole year is gone. It is unbelievable.



To commemorate our first anniversary we ARE GOING TO....




Yes that's right.... CANCUN!!!


^The resort and spa we will be staying at!!!










^Two pictures of the park we are going to, XCARET! I have looked at it online several times I C-A-N N-O-T WAIT!!!!






^ We have a tour scheduled to go look at all the Pyramids and Ruins!!!!!











^ And last but not least, we are going to dinner and a show on a boat....



Captain HOOK!



Life is short... we only live once.

1 comments:

Marissa Wilson said...

Aww...don't you wanna take your lil sis with you?! :) lol! JUST KIDDING! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be there... :) Anyways...congrats! And hope y'all have lots of fun! Love you both! :)