Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Honeymoon, Day 11... MGM Hollywood Studios

It was another day of SHOVING through THRONGS of people and driving alongside millions of pooky tourists. If you want to go anywhere here in Orlando or in Disneyworld add an hour to your travel time. Seriously it is ridiculous. The shows we went to see today generally sat about, if not over, 2,000 in each theater. The best three shows today by far were the musical Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones, and the musical/watershow Fantasmic. They were all awesome! MGM has been by far my favorite. We wanted to ride the tower of terror but the line was 2 hours long with no fast passes!?!?! We might go back tomorrow and try to ride it and see one more show after we go to Animal Kingdom. We came home and ate gourmet Campbell's soup. There is only a microwave in our kitchen (unacceptable) and we weren't hungry enough to go out to eat after eating pretzels, hot dogs, and carmel corn at MGM.

5 comments:

Matt & Tasha said...

Heeeyyyy,
We've noticed the extreme usage of scarves. It must be cold in Florida at this time of year! ;) ;) -Matt
Chan, I took down the ugly plant decorations in the bathroom and packed 'em up for you so they're ready to move to your place!! It's pretty amazing how much longer my hair styling products last and how fewer towels we go through now that you're gone. No need for two towels per shower. -LaToshia

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what tasha was infering by the scarves thing, but I feel rather anger over something..... hmmm, stinks being the dad sometimes. Love you both, looks like loads of fun. hurry home.

dad

Anonymous said...

Don't do Chantelle! The Hollywood Tower of Terror is awful!!!! I promised myself if I got off alive that I would never do that again!! We went back to California Adventure this past year and while everyone else rode that crazy thing, I stayed behind to take pictures and make fun of them for not listening to me...=)LOL! It looks like you all are having a blast!

ausNchan said...

It has been cold here!!! Scarves are worn to keep warm, not to cover! Hello peoples I married AUSTIN. Your implications and the word Austin are oxymorons!! But today in honor of the warm weather and in honor of Matt and Tasha I did not wear a scarf. Hey Tash don't worry about packing up that bathroom stuff. I think its yours :)

Lora- thanks for the heads up. We changed our mind and decided not ride the tower of terror. :)

Anonymous said...

Airplanes are cold... will you be wearing scarves when you land?

dad