Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Honeymoon, Day 9...Magic Kingdom

Wow...another day has come and gone. Today was our first day at Disney World. We walked around Magic Kingdom for several hours; rode some rides; saw a few shows; watched a parade; ate greasy food; and finally, enjoyed the Disney Christmas Musical. It was a lot of fun AND WALKING crammed into one day! We're looking forward to hitting it again at the Epcot Center tomorrow.

~Austin

P.S. Just want everyone to know how much I love my new life. My new wife, Mrs. Chantelle Rodgers, is my every dream come true. It's amazing how God puts the perfect person in your life at the perfect time. I look forward to many blissful years of marriage with my wonderful bride. I love you Chan! ;)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brookelynne is jealous of you going there.
loran

Cindy said...

Hi guys! Looks like you're having a blast! Seeing all the beach pics makes me miss Florida (especially since we're covered in snow & ice here)! :) Glad you guys are having fun - See you soon!